we have just opened after a hiatus, please check this thread for details

Add Reply
New Poll

update & staff search - 20/05
gitty
 Posted: May 20 2013, 11:53 AM

update 20/05
hey everyone!

a huge, HUGE apology for the sudden downtime - the site was unfortunately hacked, however JCINK's support staff have been kind enough to help fix the problem and kept all the information and threads from being deleted. unfortunately this all happened whilst I had all my deadlines for university, so I had to keep the site closed because I was too busy to sort everything out.

all the old accounts are still here, as well as all the applications and threads. in an attempt to spruce things up you might have noticed that there have been a few changes to the skin! there are more to come, but they're nothing major, so feel free to carry on role-playing as you see fit. there's been a change to the application template, but if you've already have an accepted app don't worry about it - this is just for new members. if you want to update your app, feel free to send in a new one! just let us know and we can archive the older version.

since I know some people might have left due to the downtime, all taken canons will be kept for a week before being put back up on the roster. let me know if you're playing a canon and want to keep them by posting in >> this thread << - all the ones taken before the hiatus have been put on the reserve for a week so feel free to jump in and post a claim. same goes for face claim so please claim your playby again in >> this thread <<

avatar sizes have changed so you can have bigger ones! the new dimensions are 250 x 400 respectively.

I really need some more staff members guys! to avoid another hiatus I need some help modding the site - this will include accepting applications, sorting out the claims lists and just generally keeping an eye on things. there's a couple of weeks in june and july where I will be working for days without internet access, so I need some volunteers to help keep things going!

as always if you have any questions feel free to grab me in the cbox or via pm. i'm free for the majority of summer now so expect a lot more things to be happening on site. thank you!

PM Email Website AIM
^
NEMO
 Posted: May 29 2013, 09:26 PM

CRIMINAL

12 posts

I could help, I suppose -shrug-
PM
^
Rovaan
 Posted: May 30 2013, 06:38 AM

CIVILIAN

11 posts

Same here. I've been a mod and acting admin (when the others went on holiday) on a few other sites. I'll need to get to grips with the coding this site uses, but I can certainly help with accepting apps, moving them to the accepted board, keeping an eye on things etc.
PM
^
gitty
 Posted: Jun 6 2013, 07:03 AM

thanks for the interest guys! I'll send you both a PM with the information!

PM Email Website AIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin by gitty, credit to kismet of rpg-d for the tabbed sidebars code & caution for general help!