Add Reply
New Poll

We Are The Fire, orphans inbound!
NEMO
 Posted: May 30 2013, 04:01 PM

CRIMINAL

12 posts

Nemo
So a bit of history for this wanted ad, basically Nemo is in look for his partners in crime. They all live together and have been together ever since they met each other at the orphanage. They escaped when they were teens and have been living near Shor's stone ever since. Now that we are over that matter, I would like to request them.

Orphan McOrphan 1
So, this is the "second in command" for Nemo if you will. She acts as bait for his thievery, asking for help claiming that her friend is trapped inside a cave and he needs help..except not and well, you know what probably happens afterwards. She has a younger brother who is also part of their group. Her race and skills are up to whoever picks her really, same with the name and age, although I picture her being a little bit younger than Nemo. The girl in the picture is Lyndsy Fonseca but if you don't want to use her then feel free to suggest another person.

Orphan McOrphan 2
So this guy right here, he's the youngest of the bunch, being around nineteen. Orphan 1 is his older sister and well, they are pretty close. I don't really have an idea of what he could do, he could sell their stuff or hunt, I dunno, it's up to you really. The guy in the pic is Logan Lerman but I'm open to suggestions. race would be the same as Orphan 1.

Embla
Exiled from Valenwood at the age of ninety, Embla was forced to spend her days in Honorhall Orphanage, to wait for her mother, who had left to deal with the elves that had been tailing them for half of a decade. After escaping with the other orphans, who, due to her appearance, assumed she was a child, she revealed her true identity. She lived among them for a few years, before leaving to study at the College of Winterhold. She returned to Shor's Stone on her 106th birthday, to reunite with the orphans: her family.

Played by Astro.

PM
^
NEMO
 Posted: Jun 2 2013, 03:15 AM

CRIMINAL

12 posts

So, that's one less Orphan needed, I still need the other two though.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin by gitty, credit to kismet of rpg-d for the tabbed sidebars code & caution for general help!